All of lore.kernel.org
* Fair Pay: Uni Business and Psychology
@ 2020-11-11  9:22 Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2020-11-11  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I wrote abit about about politics aswell, for fair pay streaming.

It seems my research also goes to a conclusion on schooling, and Uni
(not unfamiliar?) seems best directed towards Business and Psychology.

I actually had these interests myself, in Business School.

Unix was probably directed towards Uni, and it has ofcourse since gone
mainstream, and so we separate Uni stuff for Uni, and mainstream
computing for mainstream.

Serenity!
Ywe Cærlyn
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqt17eaSO66UV4xvIYJvD4g

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-11-11  9:22 UTC | newest]