On the whole, I'd like to extend our current charting mechanisms to support what you need. scripts/mod.js can support arbitrary HTML generated by prepare_chart_data.py, so we should be able to make it work. With regard to batch_id, that feature is not finished yet. Filtering on it is trivial to add to ftc and prepare_chart_data.py. But I don't think the field is recorded in run.json and the other files used for charting. The key issue outstanding was the mechanism for assigning the batch_id for runs. The idea was to have a test plan job set the batch_id for the jobs it started. But there's not a good Jenkins mechanism to do this. When we finished having Jenkins call ftc run-test to run test jobs, my plan was to add a new ftc run-plan, and have Jenkins call that for executing batch jobs. Thus would allow me to set a batch ID for the jobs associated with the batch run, I think. Anyway, there just needs to be some batch_id on the job command line, or in an environment variable, that gets put into the run.json file. I'll take a look at this next week. Regards, - - Tim -------- Original Message -------- Subject: Re: [Fuego] Problem of adding a benchmark result table From: "Li, Xiaoming" Date: Aug 24, 2018, 12:57 AM To: Daniel Sangorrin ,fuego@lists.linuxfoundation.org Hi Daniel, > -----Original Message----- > From: Daniel Sangorrin [mailto:daniel.sangorrin@toshiba.co.jp] > Sent: Friday, August 24, 2018 11:11 AM > To: Li, Xiaoming/Àî ÏöÃù; fuego@lists.linuxfoundation.org > Subject: RE: [Fuego] Problem of adding a benchmark result table > > Hi Li, > > > On Behalf Of Li, Xiaoming > > I want to add a table of building results for every single benchmark in > Jenkins. > > If you want to use a table to show the building results instead of a plot, you > can change the chart_type from chart_config.json to testset_summary_table. > If you run the benchmark again, you should get a table instead of a plot. > > That functionality is implemented at: > scripts/parser/prepare_chart_data.py > scripts/mod.js > > I believe that code needs some improvements: > - ability to override chart_config.json with a per-board configuration > - I have seen in Dhrystone that the table shows pass=1 but also err=1 > - The tables only show building results (pass/fail), you may want to add the > benchmark measures > > > My solutions is to use jenkins's plugin groovy postbuild, which can > > add a hyperlink in build history. > > But groovy postbuild requies jenkins¡®s version of 2.6.0 or later, as > > fuego's default is 2.32.1. > > Updating jenkins regularly is important. However, we have had bad > experiences with Jenkins' plugins. Each time we upgraded Jenkins a number > of plugins where not available anymore causing many breakages. For that > reason, we decided to limit the usage of plugins to the minimum necessary. > > > I also have to install java8 to run higher version jenkins. > This would require changing the Dockerfile. It might be a hard job if it can't be > done with Debian Jessie. > > > Could anyone give me a better idea? > > Apart from using chart_config.son, there is another option. We have an SQL- > like interface to fetch results from Fuego. You can use that interface with ftc > gen-report and create an html/xls/pdf report with all of the build results that > you want. Maybe you could even call to ftc gen-report in a postbuild action > and then add a link to the generated html from the "Set build description" > post action. I have tried it , and it works. But the --where batch_id arg can not work temporarily, I will investigate it sometime later. On the whole, it is a wonderful method. > > Also, soon we will be able to post test results to kernelci and squad instances. > > Best regards, > Daniel > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > Li, Xiaoming > > > > Development Dept.III > > > > Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST) No. 6 Wenzhu > > Road, Nanjing, 210012, China > > > > TEL: +86+25-86630566-8451 > > > > FAX: +86+25-83317685 > > > > MAIL: lixm.fnst@cn.fujitsu.com > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > > Thx Li _______________________________________________ Fuego mailing list Fuego@lists.linuxfoundation.org https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/fuego