On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 08:49 AM, Steve Sakoman wrote: > > >> Delete CVE-2022-1586.patch, wrong CVE code (patch included in 10.40). >> >> CVE: CVE-2022-1587 > > If this is the case then you should submit a patch for master to > correct this. If people agree that the version bump is suitable for > LTS I would then take the upgrade patch from master along with your > patch to fix the CVE confusion. Do you mean for kirkstone? Because master doesn't have that patch. Also if this update is a problem I can just rename the patch so that cve-check can work properly. Davide