Hi, I contacted the kernel module (cdc_ncm) developper, and he suggested to change/experiment the kernel module load order. I thought if I specify this way: KERNEL_MODULE_AUTOLOAD += "ncm_driver"KERNEL_MODULE_PROBECONF += "ncm_driver"cdc_ncm = "options ncm_driver iProduct=USB_Host_Driver_for_Network_Control_Model iManufacturer=NCM" KERNEL_MODULE_AUTOLOAD += "wmc_device_managment"KERNEL_MODULE_PROBECONF += "wmc_device"cdc_wdm = "options wmc_device iProduct=USB_CDC_WCM_Device_Management iManufacturer=WMC" KERNEL_MODULE_AUTOLOAD += "lte"KERNEL_MODULE_PROBECONF += "lte"huawei_cdc_ncm = "options lte iProduct=E3372h iManufacturer=Huawei" Than this means the order of loading too. Is there any additional feature in Yocto that can interfere and set the exact kernel module loading order? Thanks, -- Zolee