* HELLO! DEAR! GOOD NEWS TO YOU
@ 2018-11-08 10:52 Mr Jay Clayton
From: Mr Jay Clayton @ 2018-11-08 10:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: target-devel

Dear customer,

This is to inform you that we have been mandated by the APEX BANK to
delivery all outstanding  unclaimed  compensation/inheritance funds to the rightful owners with immediate effect. Your ATM Card of $3.7 million USD has been approved
This is in collaboration with international monetary fund (IMF) to
facilitate and maintain a good relationship with our customers all over the
world.

Please provide the below information as listed

Full Names: /
Home Address: /
Mobile Telephone Number: /
Country:/
Occupation: /

Please indicate in your response to this message to
enable us commence delivery process immediately.

Thanks for your patience and co-operation.

Sincerely Yours.

Mr Jay Clayton

* HELLO! DEAR! GOOD NEWS TO YOU
@ 2018-11-08 10:53 Mr Jay Clayton