* [Buildroot] mariadb: inrorrect behavio of mariadb_config
@ 2019-12-13 12:45 Лукьянчук Алексей
From: Лукьянчук Алексей @ 2019-12-13 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello, Ryan!

inrorrect behavior observed by using mysql_config from mariadb package

if mariadb_config exists in system we get out host root paths instead of required sysroot paths

this is fixed by removing mariadb_config from sysroot?

could you please comment this ?

--?
Regards,
Alexey Lukyanchuk
skif at skif-web.ru

* [Buildroot] mariadb: inrorrect behavio of mariadb_config
@ 2019-12-14  3:52 ` Ryan Coe
From: Ryan Coe @ 2019-12-14  3:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Alexey,

On 12/13/19 4:45 AM, ????????? ??????? wrote:
> Hello, Ryan!
>
> inrorrect behavior observed by using mysql_config from mariadb package
>
> if mariadb_config exists in system we get out host root paths instead of required sysroot paths
>
> this is fixed by removing mariadb_config from sysroot
>
> could you please comment this ?

I found that mariadb_config returns the host paths regardless if MariaDB
is installed on the host or not.? I have submitted a patch [1] to fix
this.? This patch also removes mariadb_config from the target.

[1] http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1209658/