Hi Daryl, > TP/RFC/BV-12-C: > "Verify that the IUT handles aggregate flow control correctly when the > Tester, acting as a device conforming to Bleutooth version 1.0B, controls > the data flow using the Flow Control on/off commands FCon and FCoff. The > IUT's device role is of no importance." > > The command and console output: > > root@jack-00000000:~>./rctest -s -P 1 -b 20 00:A0:96:1F:83:71 > rctest[362]: Connected > rctest[362]: Sending ... > rfcomm_recv_mcc: Unknown control type 0x18 > rfcomm_recv_mcc: Unknown control type 0x28 > > The IUT does not respond to FCoff with FCoff, and continues sending data. It > also does not respond to FCon with FCon. we don't have support for flow control on the entire RFCOMM session. But it seems that the FCOFF and FCON should be supported. The attached patch implements support for it, but I am not quite sure if it is the right way to do this. Regards Marcel