From: Chris PeBenito <pebenito@gentoo.org>
To: David Caplan <dac@tresys.com>
Cc: Stephen Smalley <sds@epoch.ncsc.mil>,
	Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au>,
	SE Linux <selinux@tycho.nsa.gov>
Subject: Re: specifying groups of types
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 11:43:18 -0600	[thread overview]

Was there any resolution to this?  I think this would be useful for
checkpolicy to have, but it hasn't been merged (at least on the
sourceforge cvs).  I don't remember seeing any official response from
the NSA team about it nor any criticism/improvements of it.

--
Chris PeBenito
<pebenito@gentoo.org>

Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE6AF9243
Key fingerprint = B0E6 877A 883F A57A 8E6A  CB00 BC8E E42D E6AF 9243