On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 11:48, Russell Coker wrote: > Thanks for that reference, I have run check-all and fixed bugs in my policy > tree related to updfstab, kudzu, and netsaint. Colin, I have found what > appears to be a minor bug in check-all, I get the following error related to > mount: > > Testing authbind.te... > Testing authbind.te...success. > make[1]: *** No rule to make target `presymlink/mount.te', needed by > `presymlink/automount.te'. Stop. This is due to the fact that automount.te has a Depends: mount.te, but this is unnecessary since mount.te is included in the core (non-optional) policy. Deleting that Depends: line should make it work. I'll try to come up with a patch soonish to make Depends: on core policy work though.