From: Anton Johansson via <qemu-devel@nongnu.org>
To: "qemu-devel@nongnu.org" <qemu-devel@nongnu.org>
Cc: alex.bennee@linaro.org,
	"richard.henderson@linaro.org" <richard.henderson@linaro.org>,
	"ale@rev.ng" <ale@rev.ng>, Taylor Simpson <tsimpson@quicinc.com>,
	Michael Lambert <mlambert@quicinc.com>,
	Brian Cain <bcain@quicinc.com>
Subject: target/hexagon: Fixed container/CI feedback on idef-parser v9 patchset
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 19:17:06 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi, Alex and Richard,

I implemented the changes you suggested in this conversation:

https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2022-05/threads.html#04679

The 9:th patch which updated libvirt-ci and added flex/bison to the
CI containers, has now been split into 5 separate patches that:

     1. Update libvirt-ci

     2. Fix renamed packages mappings in qemu.yml

     3. add flex/bison/glib2-static to qemu.yml

     4. regenerate CI containers

     5. manually add flex/bison to containers that build qemu-hexagon,
        but aren't covered by libvirt-ci

The v10 patchset contains these fixes in patches 8-12, and can be found
here:

https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2022-06/threads.html#00122

If someone could take a look whenever you have the time, I would greatly
appreciate it!

Anton Johansson,
rev.ng Labs Srl.