From: milan.satpathy@accenture.com
To: ofono@ofono.org
Subject: RE: [Clarification Request]HFP Modem:Notification of Multiparty Call Created Using AG
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 16:29:39 +0530	[thread overview]

Just forgot to update with some additional information on test environment on below issue.

Ofono Version: 0.53
Bluez Version: 4.89
Environment: Ubuntu 11.04
AG model: Nokia nokia 5130c-2

Let me know if any other details are required to help me on this issue.

Regards,
Milan

Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 10:31:46 +0200
From: "Dalleau, Frederic" <frederic.dalleau@intel.com>
To: ofono(a)ofono.org
Subject: Re: [Clarification Request]HFP Modem:Notification of
        Multiparty Call Created Using AG

Hi Milan,

> Is there a specific reason to limit the availability of multiparty call
> support initiated through Ofono only?

There is no such limitation. The status of multiparty call is sent to
an handsfree in +CLCC message response. If it is not the case, it
could be a bug either in oFono or in the handsfree.  Can you
provide more details about your setup and ideally an hcidump log?
I'd also recommend you to use a newer version of oFono since
multiparty call management (+CHLD) is not complete in 0.48.

Regards,
Fr?d?ric