Hi Torsten, On 21.03.2014, at 21:47, Torsten Bögershausen wrote: > On 2014-03-21 12.36, Max Horn wrote: > All tests passed :-), Excellent. > thanks from my side. > comments inline, some are debatable Thanks for having a close look and for the constructive feedback! Unfortunately, I won't have time to look into this for the next 7 days or so. I wouldn't mind if the patch gets queued with the changes you suggest; but of course that might be a tad too much to ask for, so I'll also be happy to do a "proper" re-roll, but then it has to wait a bit. Cheers, Max