Peter Kietzmann wrote: >> Change tx queue setting: >> >> ip link set txqueuelen 1000 dev $WPAN_DEV > That was the parameter I was looking for. Increasing this queue it is > :-) ! assuming that you aren't sending packets faster than your essential bit rate, increasing the txqueuelen just increases the latency. A queue length of 3 or 4 ought to be enough to keep the transmitter busy. Setting it to 1000 just causes bufferbloat. -- ] Never tell me the odds! | ipv6 mesh networks [ ] Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works | network architect [ ] mcr@sandelman.ca http://www.sandelman.ca/ | ruby on rails [