Shit happens, but now it works again. the admin of my site decided to switch the dns records over to a temporary site while they are upgrading the machine. my local dns server cached the old records while you seem to have gotten to the new servers, and i didn't see it. To make a long story short, it's fixed. Same place as previously mentioned... 3rd times the charm *crossing fingers* =) On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 13:18 +0200, Marcin Giedz wrote: > > Sorry about that, I got an urgent task on my desk and forgot to upload > > the file:). It's uploaded now. Do note that this is just a very ugly > > framework really, you need to do all the parsing etc on your own, and I > > have a bad habit of not commenting work in progress projects... =) > > Hmm.. still have the same problem - sorry :( I tried http://www.frozentux.net > as well but it seems like some problems with PHP script :( > > BR, > Marcin