On Mon, 2007-02-05 at 20:29 +0100, Dirk Behme wrote: > For everybody interested please find in attachment my OMAP1 > realtime patch. Dirk, Was there a reason for the raw_spinlock conversions? Did you run into specific issues for converting those? At first glance, I don't think any of those are needed. Here is a patch which leaves out the raw_spinlock conversions. It goes on the OMAP git tree on top of -rt5 (ignoring conflicts.) I've left out all the raw_spinlock conversions. This has been tested on an OMAP1623/H2 platform. Kevin