On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 17:51 +0100, Martin Langer wrote: > Yep. We have all kinds of firmware with the new instruction set. It's > only ucode2 (old instruction set) that's missing. But the later ucode4 > which also uses the old instruction set is available in v4. > OTOH, ucode13 isn't available in v3. We can't offer one firmware version > for all card revisions. Both are limited to a specific range of > revisions. > > v3 rev2...rev12 > v4 rev4...<=rev13 The upper limit doesn't really matter, afaict the effect of running a rev9 instead of rev13 will just be a missing performance increase due to bigger FIFOs not being used fully. johannes