On Fri, 2007-02-16 at 08:04 -0800, Jouni Malinen wrote: > The reason for this flag was to reduce host CPU load for frame > aggregation (merging multiple frames (skb's) into one frame. It was used > to implement one part of Atheros Super A/G enhancements, but I don't see > those proprietary changes being generic enough to be worth adding into > net/d80211. However, IEEE 802.11n has similar features that may indeed > benefit from this flag. As such, I would not remove it. But we can never submit fragmented SKBs currently anyway, so whenever we do any 802.11n changes that benefit from it we can add the flag back. johannes