On Fri, 2007-02-16 at 13:58 +0100, Jiri Benc wrote: > Both. > > When you have a WDS link and some other wireless interface at the same > time, their source addresses are (in most cases) the same. You want to > have the sequence control counter shared by them. Actually, it will > probably work most of time even when they have different counters. The > situation where it won't work is if you have two virtual interfaces, > one in STA and second in WDS mode, both connected to the same AP. I > can't figure out how this particular setup could be useful but it's > generally not disallowed. > > Anyway, using different counter for a WDS interface probably violates > 802.11 (although it's not much specific in this case). I believe it > will work in most cases, though. > > Any ideas how to solve that? Make the counter per-mac address? johannes