On Mon, 2007-02-19 at 15:48 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote: > On Monday 19 February 2007, Michael Buesch wrote: > >I just want to mention that Ad-Hoc works fine > >with the bcm43xx-d80211 driver in my tree. > >I didn't have to do any code changes, but simply try it once. ;) > > > >So, well. As the question has been asked several times > >if adhoc is supported, here is the answer: Yes it is. > > Where might I find a decent, plain english, description of these > various 'modes', Micheal? I have relatively little experience in 802-11 > stuff and could use a tutorial explaining the lingo. If anyone writes something please add it to linuxwireless.org too :) johannes