On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 14:37 +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote: > Heya, > > It's i18n this time. More UI fixes to get decent translatable strings > for translators (they don't like markup and extraneous linefeeds in the > translations, and even less sentences created by concatenating 2 bits of > a sentence). > > I removed linefeeds from g_printerr, as they should already be added by I was wrong there. g_printerr just prints to stderr, I re-added the linefeeds, but removed them from the translations, as they are debug information, not end-user messages. > the glib code. I also added the properties dialogue to be translated. Fixed the coding style (ie. removed spaces before braces). Cheers