On Thu, 2007-03-22 at 19:18 -0400, Michael Wu wrote: > > 1) it needs a lot more documentation on what a driver needs to do for > > this (for example that it should only add radiotap headers if a > > monitor interface was added) > > > Lack of documentation makes code not work? Heh, no, but it adds new driver API. > > 2) afaik local->monitors is increased even for soft monitor interfaces, > > thus this will really fall on its nose when the driver supports > > radiotap but not monitor during operation. > > > Yes. I noted that in December when the patch was first posted. This will be > fixed when I post a radiotap RX patch that's actually signed off. No sign off > from me means it's not done and probably not tested enough if at all. Ok, good. johannes