On 10/8/19 9:09 PM, Jakub Kicinski wrote: > On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 16:38:14 +0200, Marc Kleine-Budde wrote: >> Hello David, >> >> this is a pull request for net-next/master consisting of 12 patches. >> >> The first patch is by Andy Shevchenko for the mcp251x driver and removes >> the legacy platform data from all in-tree users and the driver. >> >> The next two patches target the peak_canfd driver, the first one is by >> me and fixes several checkpatch warnings, the second one is by Stephane >> Grosjean and adds hardware timestamps to the rx skbs. >> >> Followed by two patches for the xilinx_can driver. Again the first is by >> me and fixes checkpatch warnings, the second one is by Anssi Hannula and >> avoids non-requested bus error frames, which improves performance. >> >> Pankaj Sharma's patch for the m_can driver adds support for the one shot >> mode. >> >> YueHaibing provides a patch for the grcan driver to use >> devm_platform_ioremap_resource() to simplify code. >> >> Joakim Zhang provides a similar patch for the flexcan driver. >> >> The last 4 patches are by me and target the rx-offload infrastructure. >> The first 3 fix checkpatch warnings, the last one removes a no-op >> function. > > Hi Marc, > > I think the correction should have been s/Substract/Subtract/, > sorry for the nit pick. Thanks for noticing that. checkpatch wasn't complaining about my new typo though :) > Would you be able to fix that up or do you prefer to do a follow up? As another patch from the pull request is broken, I've asked David to not merge it. I've squashed your fix into the original patch. Thanks, Marc -- Pengutronix e.K. | Marc Kleine-Budde | Industrial Linux Solutions | Phone: +49-231-2826-924 | Vertretung West/Dortmund | Fax: +49-5121-206917-5555 | Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686 | http://www.pengutronix.de |