* Investment Proposal
       [not found] <2118933565.17541334253823595.JavaMail.root@zim-store03.web.westnet.com.au>
@ 2012-04-12 18:04 ` Mr. John Walter
From: Mr. John Walter @ 2012-04-12 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #2: Hello Sir.pdf --]

* INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
@ 2024-03-12 16:40 Howard
From: Howard @ 2024-03-12 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-can

Good day,

Our investors are exploring all possibilities to initiate change
on a massive scale of investment opportunities, We offer
personal, business, loans at a fixed interest rate of 2% per
annum.

Regards
Howard Ethan
Financial Advisor

* INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
@ 2024-03-12 16:40 Howard
From: Howard @ 2024-03-12 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devicetree

@ 2024-03-12 16:16 Howard

From: Howard @ 2024-03-12 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

@ 2024-03-12 16:11 Howard
From: Howard @ 2024-03-12 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable

Good day,

Our investors are exploring all possibilities to initiate change
on a massive scale of investment opportunities, We offer
personal, business, loans at a fixed interest rate of 2% per
annum.

Regards
Howard Ethan
Financial Advisor

* Re: Investment proposal
@ 2024-03-12 15:53 contatti90
From: contatti90 @ 2024-03-12 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kexec

Good day,

Hope you are well, l am an Investment broker working with a
financial investment company that have developed new financial
programs to counter the negative impact of the Covid19
restrictions on the global economy. You may seize these
opportunities to attract viable investments to your business
through our pool of financial investor, and for a chance to be
considered for funding.
If your company has credible projects in need of funding or an
established business in need of expansion, please indicate your
interest for more information.We give out Loans at an affordable
rate of 2% per annum without any upfront fees. We Also pay
commissions to brokers who introduce project owners for financing
or other opportunities. Our interest rates are enticing and
there's room for negotiation.

Regards
Howard Ethan
Financial Advisor

* INVESTMENT PROPOSAL.
@ 2020-03-11 11:53 Daouda Ali
From: Daouda Ali @ 2020-03-11 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: daoudaali2200

It’s my pleasure to contact you through this media because I need an
investment assistance in your country. However I have a profitable
investment proposal with  good interest to share with you, amounted
the sum of (Twenty Eight Million Four Hundred Thousand United State
Dollar ($28.400.000.00). If you  are willing to handle this project
kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about
the investment funds and the project.

I am waiting to hear from you through this my private
email(daoudaali2200@gmail.com) so we can proceed further.

Best Regards.
Mr. Daouda Ali.

* Re: Investment Proposal...
@ 2019-09-12 12:19 Propel Consult
From: Propel Consult @ 2019-09-12 12:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Greetings,

We are consultancy firm situated in Bahrain currently looking to finance new or existing projects in any industry.

Currently we are sourcing for opportunities for our review and consideration and would be delighted to discuss further.

Please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Jamie Groom
Consultant
Propel Consult
6th Floor, Building 880
Road 3618, Seef 436 Manama
Kingdom of Bahrain

From: Propel Consult @ 2019-09-12 12:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-scsi

Greetings,

We are consultancy firm situated in Bahrain currently looking to finance new or existing projects in any industry.

Currently we are sourcing for opportunities for our review and consideration and would be delighted to discuss further.

Please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Jamie Groom
Consultant
Propel Consult
6th Floor, Building 880
Road 3618, Seef 436 Manama
Kingdom of Bahrain

* Investment proposal.
@ 2017-11-07 17:37 ` Douglas
From: Douglas @ 2017-11-07 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Dear Friend,

I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business as a means of investment,  I did not know how this will be done in your country therefore I seek for Beneficial projects for the organizations in the following sectors: oil/Gas, banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining, transportation, health sector and tobacco, Schools, Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector as I am proposing to invest the sum of Ten Million Great British Pounds (10,000,000 GBP)

My need for this business proposition and to acquire these properties is very urgent as I have retired from my position as the Chairman of HSBC London.

As business inclined man, I want you to come up with your individual business/ investment ideas as I will welcome it from the bottom of my heart.
Kindly revert back if you have any ideas in the following sectors for further discussion and negotiation

Thanks & Regards,
Douglas Jardine Flint
HSBC Group Chairman
8 Canada Square London E14 5HQ

* Investment proposal.
@ 2017-11-07  9:23 Douglas
From: Douglas @ 2017-11-07  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2017-11-04  8:07 Michelle Leach
From: Michelle Leach @ 2017-11-04  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

Dobry przyjaciel dnia

Chce zainwestowac w twój kraj i bede potrzebowac, abys mnie poprowadzil, bo nie wiem, jak to jest zrobione w Twoim kraju.

skontaktuj sie ze mna na tej e-mailu:michelleleeeach-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org

Z pozdrowiem dobry przyjaciel dnia

* Investment Proposal
@ 2017-10-31 14:41 Douglas Flint
From: Douglas Flint @ 2017-10-31 14:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear Friend,

I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business as a means of investment. I did not know well on how this will be done in your country, so I will need you to help me in this regard.

My preference is any good profit yielding business and I would appreciate any viable ideas you could come up with. I will also need you to help me look for properties like house and lands for sale as I am proposing to invest the sum of Ten Million Great British Pounds (10,000,000 GBP) for this. I do not know if you can and will be of help to me.

For a brief on my personality;

My need for this business proposition and to acquire these properties is very urgent as I have retired from my position as the Chairman of HSBC London.
As business inclined man, I want you to come up with your individual business/ investment ideas as I will welcome it from the bottom of my heart.

Please I expect your good and prompt reply so that we can proceed swiftly on how the fund can be sent to you.

Best Regards
Douglas J F

* Investment Proposal
@ 2014-05-31  9:14 Mr. James Williams
From: Mr. James Williams @ 2014-05-31  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Dear Friend,

it is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive
because you do not know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of
mutual interest to share with you. I got your reference in my search
for someone who suits my proposed business relationship.

I am Mr. James Williams, a banker by profession in Accra Ghana and
currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of
my bank. I have an obscured business suggestion for you. I will need
you to assist me in executing a business project from Ghana to your
country. It involves the transfer of a large sum of money. Everything
concerning this transaction shall be legally done without hitch.
Please Endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning
this issue. Once the funds have been successfully transferred into
your account, we shall share in the ratio to be agreed by both of us.

I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below
(james_williams7@yahoo.com) and finally after that I shall furnish you
with more information's about this operation and kindly provide your
full details below:

Name:
Phone number:
Fax number:
Passport ID card:
Country:
Occupation:
Home address:

Please if you are not interested delete this email and do not hunt me
because I am putting my career and the life of my family at stake with
this venture. Although nothing ventured is nothing gained.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Mr. James Williams

* INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
@ 2012-11-30 16:48 INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
From: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL @ 2012-11-30 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kindly Open Attach File

[-- Attachment #2: RESOURCES.doc --]
[-- Type: application/msword, Size: 27648 bytes --]

* INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
@ 2012-11-28 15:00 INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
From: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL @ 2012-11-28 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-11-27 12:08 INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
From: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL @ 2012-11-27 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-11-08  5:58 Mr Robin Shepherd
From: Mr Robin Shepherd @ 2012-11-08  5:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

City of London Investment Group Plc
77 Gracechurch Street
London
EC3V 0AS
www.citlon.co.uk
Direct Tel:+447700088730

RE:Proposition:

I am Robin Shepherd, Fund manager of City of London Investment Group
Plc, The World Largest Funds Management Company with Huge Capital
Investment Funds. I am currently seeking for a trustworthy partner in
the assistance of establishing a joint business interest abroad in the
following sectors: Oil/Gas, Real Estate, Stock Speculation,Shipping
and Logistics sector,Mining,Agricultural services,Education sector and
others.

In View of this, l am soliciting for your noble idea of making good
profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other business
interest in your country, Please write me for possible business
co-operation.

Should in case you are interested, please do reply back or contact me
on my direct phone number:+447700088730

Regards
Mr Robin Shepherd

believed to be clean.

* INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
@ 2012-01-12 11:43 Captain Robert Bingham
From: Captain Robert Bingham @ 2012-01-12 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
I am Captain Robert Bingham with the United Nations troop stationed
in Iraq, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States
legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq
this year, I have been deployed back home.
I am looking to invest the sum of 32 Million dollars that I got while
in Iraq, being a
military man, am not allowed to parade such amount, therefore I seek
to present you as the beneficiary to the sum for investment purpose.
If interested please provide me with your mobile number to further
discuss details.
Sincerely
Captain Robert Bingham

* INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
@ 2005-12-14 10:17 wilson liau
From: wilson liau @ 2005-12-14 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

FROM:WILSON LIAU
Private EMAIL:wilsonliau124@hotmail.com
Attn: Managing Director,
Dear Sir\Madam,
you may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you dont know me
personally,I am Mr WILSON LIAU, the son of Mr NORMAN LIAU. who was
recently assassinated in the land dispute in zimbabwe.I got your contact
from the INTERNATIONAL TRADE CENTRE here in Bangkok Thailand and Idecided to write you.
My late father was among the few black zimbabwean rich farmers murdered in
cold blood by the agents of ruling Government of president Robert Mugabe for
his alleged support and sympathy for the zimbabwe opposition party partly
controlled by the white minority.
we were be able to come here in Thailand with my mother for investment,we
inherited the sum of US$11Million.The funds were originally gotten from my
late Father's proceeds. My late father was able to safe guard the fund with
a very good diplomatic contact from my Country to Thailand which make us to
come here to plan our life.
I am faced with the dilemma of investing this amount of money here in
Bangkok Thailan for the fear of no fundermental human right here.I am
seeking for asylum as a businessman who I must emtrust my future and of my family
on his hand's,
I must let you know that this transaction is 100% risk-free and the nature
of your business does not necessarily matter. Therefore, if you accept to
assist my family, and me , we are willing to offer you 30% of the total sum
for your assistance, 60% for my family and me, while 10% will be mapped out
for all expenses. I would wish to invest in your country on commercial
property based on your personal or company account.
If this proposal is acceptable by you, please do send me your detail's name
and address, bank name and address, telephone and fax numbers. you should
know that the business is highly confidential and shall be kept within you
alone, looking forward to your most prompt response. please respond with the
above details.
kind regards,
WILSON LIAU.(for the family)

* Investment Proposal
@ 2005-07-31 18:42 Mary Nora
From: Mary Nora @ 2005-07-31 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mm

Hello,

Please, consider this mail as very important and do let me know your honest response within the shortest time possible?Obviously, you have no knowledge of who I am, but I am Ms Mary Nora, from Sierra Leone, but resident in Senegal (West Africa).

I am interested in investing in any lucrative business enterprise in your country and do want to use this opportunity to seek your advice on the possibility of investment in your area. Over the recent years, there have been cases of political instability in most countries here in Africa and as a result, I am afraid to invest my money here. On this note, I have decided to look else where for possible investment opportunities, hoping that I would achieve this goal with the assistance of a reliable person.

I would like to know if it would be secured and lucrative to invest in your country and after a careful feasibility study of the various possible fields or industries in your country by your kind assistance, I would transfer my funds to your country for investment. In a nutshell, I do have a large amount of money to establish an ultra modern company in your country, but I will like to know the possible channels available in your area. Please, do assist me carry out a careful survey and get back to me on the various possibilities. If you do not have any much knowledge about investment or business, I will appreciate if you could recommend me to some business experts individuals/companies/business consultants) in your area, who might be of help to me.
I do hope to know you better in the course of time and if trust is established between us, I might need you to be actively and directly involved in this proposed venture. But for the time being, I would like to know you better and hope we could get acquainted within the shortest time possible. In my next correspondence with you, I will give you a clue of how much I intend to invest in your country, but for now, I look forward to receiving your response and hope this opportunity would bring us closer for a possible business relationship between us in the near future.

Have a nice day and best regards,

Ms Mary Nora.

* Investment Proposal.
@ 2004-07-15 22:43 quazi hossain
From: quazi hossain @ 2004-07-15 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Re: Investment Proposal.

Your contact has been gotten from after a search for a person whom we
can jointly invest Trust in and also solicit a honourable partnership with.

I represent a client and my client has interest to do business relative
to investments in your country in areas related to agriculture or any
business of your choice, to initiate a proper and structured relationship:

Please let me know what your response will be to an offer to receive
investment funds in cash if:

1. The said fund amounts to Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand (US)
Dollars.

2. The said fund is in cash and will be transferred to you in same
state.

3.The fund is intended to be invested through your agency in the
purchase  of facilities and assets, for the said  purposes within your
country.

4. This transaction will result in you being paid a commission of 10%
off the investment capital.

5.The fund owners desire absolute confidentiality and professionalism
in the handling of this matter.

Please respond urgently.

Sincerely.

Mr. Quazi Hossain
16 Deshing Road,
 Huwei, Yunlin, Taiwan
Tel: +871763591465

* investment proposal
@ 2004-03-24 19:20 collins uju
From: collins uju @ 2004-03-24 19:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Attn: Dear,
I would like to apply through this letter for your express co-operation and to secure in your position an opportunity to invest and do a joint business with you in your country. Also I would like to described to you my advance future plans and kind to invest the sum of US$17,000,000 (Seventeen million united states dollars) in any profitable business depending on your advise.

Please your able co-operation is to become my partner in this
transaction, and your country as well as create ideas on how this money will be invested and the type of investment after the money is transferred to your custody with your assistance and co-operation.

As I have not had the pleasure of demonstrating the
advantages of this investment. Meanwhile, in your response I would like you to indicate your willingness to handle this transaction sincerely by protecting my interest and upon your acceptance of this proposal, I would appreciate us to discuss the details and mutually agree on your percentage interest or share holding for helping me to
secure the transfer of the asset and investing it.

I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire, but do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves.For immedaite response contact me via telephone on 00221 574 1064.
Looking forward to your urgent and positive response.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr collins uju