Hi, I'm new here. For the past few months I've been contributing some code and discussion to the ZFS-fuse project, but Sun's silence on the licensing issue has left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm ready to switch over to the light side of the force, but I have a couple of questions. 1. I've seen and modified the ZFS source code. Even if I never look at it again, could that poison potential contributions to btrfs? 2. What needs doing? Easy stuff first, please. I've never done kernel coding. Cheers, Eric