On Wed, 2008-12-17 at 13:21 -0500, Bob Copeland wrote: > On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:22:12 -0500, Dan Williams wrote > > Could be udev event ordering? We do need to track this down, otherwise > > stuff simply won't work when we come back. > > Sorry for not following up on this so far; I don't usually have a lot > of time on weeknights. I haven't done any exhaustive testing yet but > so far, I don't see anything having to do with networking in udev > monitor, just input, cpus, and virtual consoles. > > logs here: http://bobcopeland.com/kernel/wl/ {udev,dbus,hal}.log > > Running pm-suspend from pm-utils directly also triggers the problem, > so that would seem to excuse gnome-power-manager at least. What's the status of this? Should I look into things a bit? johannes