On Sat, 2009-03-21 at 23:08 +0800, Jeff Chua wrote: > On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 8:09 PM, Johannes Berg > wrote: > > Thing is that this works perfectly fine for me, on very similar > > hardware. > > I've set hidden SSID + mac address filtering (only allow my notebook > MAC address) as well as 128 WEP. And no problem to associate with > non-hidden AP. Ok, I haven't tried WEP or MAC address filtering, but I don't see how those would make a significant difference. I can try again, but not before mid next week since I'm away from my test machine. > > OTOH, maybe it got _fixed_ again. Would you check wireless-testing > > > (http://wireless.kernel.org/en/developers/Documentation#wireless-testing.git) for me? Or compat-wireless (http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Download) > > I'll try that tomorrow. Seems a lot to pull from git. Thanks, I appreciate it. You should be able to cut it down by using --reference /path/to/local/linux-git-tree or just compat (though I would recommend using the git tree). I've also tried to go back to the versions you were testing before and had no problem. johannes