From: Oza Oza <oza.oza at broadcom.com>
To: spdk@lists.01.org
Subject: Re: [SPDK] nvme_ctrlr.c:1224:nvme_ctrlr_process_init: ***ERROR*** Initialization timed out in state 3
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2017 21:20:24 +0530	[thread overview]

Ok thanks a lot Harris.

One last question:

Since SPDK doesn’t have multithread/multiple process support.

I try following.
Run couple of instance of fio on multiple disk in background.

But one of the fio_plugin process crashes saying:
No free hugepages reported
rte_panic("Cannot get hugepage information\n");

I do increase number of hugepages in kernel /proc/sys/vm/nr_hugepage
interface before running fio plugin.

Regards,
Oza.