On Thu, 2009-07-09 at 11:20 +0300, Avi Kivity wrote: > On 07/08/2009 08:34 PM, Cristi Magherusan wrote: > > Also, what is extboot used for? > > Booting a guest from virtio and scsi. > > > Can I ommit it from my build? > > > > If you like. It's only a handful of bytes though. Hi Avi, I asked because its buildsystem is also broken inside my toolchain, since it accesses the host ld directly. Also, compiling with -j>1 inside a toolchain(and not only this) exposes other weirdnesses in the buildsystem. If there's anyone who wishes to reproduce them, just ask for more info and I'll provide it happily, and if time allows I'll try to figure it out by myself at the end of my GSoC project. Thanks, Cristi -- Ing. Cristi Măgherușan, System/Network Engineer Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania http://cc.utcluj.ro +40264 401247