On Sat, 2009-09-26 at 21:34 +0300, Jouni Malinen wrote: > On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 12:25:44AM +0400, Igor Perminov wrote: > > > At the step 4 the AP "remembers" the STA and considers it is still in > > the PS state, so the AP buffers frames, which it has to send to the STA. > > But the STA isn't actually in the PS state and so it neither checks > > TIM bits nor reports to the AP that it isn't power saving. > > Because of that authentication/[re]association fails. > > > > To fix authentication/[re]association stage of this issue, Auth, Assoc > > Resp and Reassoc Resp frames are transmitted disregarding of STA's power > > saving state. > > That looks fine to me and should be applied. Alright, I'll take back my NACK then, just thought it'd be easier to do the cleanup in the same patch but I can also do it separately. johannes