* Respond to me immediately!!
       [not found] <1258979043.5618159.1490583953884.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2017-03-27  3:05 ` DR.ANTHONY EMMANUEL
From: DR.ANTHONY EMMANUEL @ 2017-03-27  3:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear how are you,
            First I got your contact from yahoo Terrors search, when am searching for a foreigner, please I don’t now if you can keep secret? A word of your own as a human-being? As I have gone through your profile.  Well I have a deal worth 5.5m$ from the dormant account in the bank where I am working. However the fund belong to one Mr J. korovo he die in years ago along with his family by plan crash, Please if you can keep secret, I will give you more details and the nest thing to do,
                      No risk involve, hence I work in the same bank,
For the expenses will be in my side not you. Till you confirm the fund in your account, I will take care of every expense. Also all the documents that will back you up must send to you. Meanwhile before I contact you I have done every underground work through the documents of the deceases person, I have put or attachment his file to our favor. Also with my position every thing works successfully.

Contact me for more details please if you really want to know about this business also want to get more details please contact me through this my alternative email for more detail copy this address dr.anthony_emmanuel@yahoo.fr, I will send you my ID also my working Id and my family picture For you to know who your dealing with. Contact me back with
Your Full Name,
Phone No….,
Receiver Country..,
Occupation..,

PLEASE IF REALLY YOUR NEED MORE DETAILS CONTACT ME VIEW MY ALTERNATIVE FOR SECURITY REASONS. ALSO MY PHONE NUMBER AS FOLLOW.
dr.anthony_emmanuel@yahoo.fr

thanks for your understand please contact me base if you can control this fund once it transfer into your account before my family and I will arriver in your country for the sharing, 40% for you. 10% for the poorest, rest is for me.
Give me your Phone number Let me call you so that we can talk one and one…………

Yours faithfully,

* Respond to me immediately!!
       [not found] <1704972427.272963.1491831400573.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2017-04-10 13:36 ` DR.ANTHONY EMMANUEL
From: DR.ANTHONY EMMANUEL @ 2017-04-10 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

[...]

Contact me for more details please if you really want to know about this business also want to get more details please contact me through this my alternative email for more detail copy this address emmanueldranthony29@gmail.com, I will send you my ID also my working Id and my family picture For you to know who your dealing with. Contact me back with
Your Full Name,
Phone No….,
Receiver Country..,
Occupation..,

PLEASE IF REALLY YOUR NEED MORE DETAILS CONTACT ME VIEW MY ALTERNATIVE FOR SECURITY REASONS. ALSO MY PHONE NUMBER AS FOLLOW.
emmanueldranthony29@gmail.com

thanks for your understand please contact me base if you can control this fund once it transfer into your account before my family and I will arriver in your country for the sharing, 40% for you. 10% for the poorest, rest is for me.
Give me your Phone number Let me call you so that we can talk one and one…………

Yours faithfully,

>From DR.ANTHONY EMMANUEL.

* Respond to me immediately!
       [not found] <728583492.2873173.1473529657423.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2016-09-10 17:47 ` DR.ANTHONY EMMANUEL
From: DR.ANTHONY EMMANUEL @ 2016-09-10 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

FROM DR.ANTHONY EMMANUEL.
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.
BANK OF AFRICA. BURKINA FASO.

CONTACT ME HERE;(dr.anthony_emmanuel@yahoo.fr)
Attn: Sir/ Madam,

FROM ( DR.ANTHONY EMMANUEL.) Staff of Bank Of Africa in Burkina Faso. I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of (15.5 Million Dollars) which l will like you to stand as the next of kin to my late client whose account is presently dormant for claims. if you are interested,indicate and i will intimate you with the method of application and how you can apply to the bank. But before i send to you the text of application form,l will like you to send me the following information.

1.NAME IN FULL:..............................
2.ADDRESS:.......................................
3.NATIONALITY:.................................. .
4.AGE:.............................................
5.SEX..............................................
6.OCCUPATION:......................................
7.MARITAL STATUS:..................................
10.ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION......

Now my questions are:
1) Can you handle this project?
2) Can I give you this trust?

so i will like you to send to me those informations for easy and effective communication.Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the  text of the application form.I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all  required arrangements have been made for the transfer. You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter,if only you are interested and ready to help On this Contact me. through my private email address (dr.anthony_emmanuel@yahoo.fr )

Trusting to hear from you immediately. Do keep this a top secret for security reasons.

Yours faithfully,

DR.ANTHONY EMMANUEL.