On Wed, 2010-02-17 at 08:40 +1100, Ben Schmidt wrote: > > One possible solution - at least to the bypass moderation problem - > > might be to add another keyword. We could add "send" to force the mail > > past normal moderation procedures. > > Exactly what I was thinking after reading the issues you raised above. ... > Shall I put together a new patch? Yes, that would be nice. I can't think of many real-world scenarios where it would be useful, but if you have the time to write a patch, let's have that feature. It should not complicate things by much. On Tue, 2010-02-16 at 23:03 +0100, Franky Van Liedekerke wrote: > my 2 cents: > - I always though of allow/reject as being on the IN-side: allow a mail > to be send to the list and go on with the next steps (or reject), so > personally I prefer the third flow. But functionally the second and > third flow are almost alike, with the advantage of the third flow > that you can force certain mails to be moderated It is, and I think it makes good sense. > - if the third flow is choosen, don't call the new keyword plain > "send", call it eg. "force-send" or "bypass-mod" or so. People tend > to like descriptive keywords :-) Why break a tradition og choosing ambiguous keywords? ;-) > - whatever flow is choosen, I find it very nicely explained and want > this ASCII art in a README :-) Patch attached. Will that do? Morten -- Morten Shearman Kirkegaard CTO, FableTech http://fabletech.com/