On Tue, 2010-02-02 at 13:40 -0200, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote: > Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote: > > Ben Hutchings wrote: > >> The recently added support for lgs8g75 included some 8051 machine code > >> without accompanying source code. Replace this with use of the > >> firmware loader. > >> > >> Compile-tested only. > >> > >> Signed-off-by: Ben Hutchings > >> --- > >> This firmware can be added to linux-firmware.git instead, and I will be > >> requesting that very shortly. > > > > Had you submitted a patch for it already? Could you please test the patch before we commit it at the tree? > > Ping. I'm still trying to get some response from David Woodhouse to my previous pull request. Ben. -- Ben Hutchings Make three consecutive correct guesses and you will be considered an expert.