From: Frans van Berckel <fberckel@xs4all.nl>
To: sparclinux@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: XVR-500 additional pci ids
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 09:05:26 +0000	[thread overview]

Reading the Sparc64 OpenSolaris xwindow forum list last year about
closed drivers pointed up a open BSD driver for Wildcat fb cards.

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/xenocara/driver/xf86-video-wildcatfb/

Did you know this BSD sources are available? Are you able to port it
into the kernel?

Thanks,

Frans van Berckel