Hi, Le vendredi 26 février 2010 à 21:54 +0100, Pierre Chifflier a écrit : > Hi, > > Here is an updated version of the UNIXSOCK plugin. > > Changes for v5: > - align all structures on 64 bits instead of 32 > This has been tested on a sparc64 (thanks to Jan) > - update pcap2ulog to handle different pcap formats As change with previous version are quiet small, I don't think there will be a "long" discussion anymore. I will give it some tests and push this patchset to the tree if I did not detect problem with it. BR, > > Changes for v4: > - use structures instead of reading integers directly > - all structures and fields are now aligned (4 bytes) > - update pcap2ulog script to use aligned data as well > > Changes for v3: > - if the bufsize value (from conf) is 0, try to guess the buffer size > using getsockopt(SOL_SOCKET, SO_RCVBUF ..) > - set default path to /var/run/ulogd/ulogd2.sock with mode 0600 > - add new configuration options perms, owner and group to be able > to set these parameters on the created socket > - change the input algorithm to make it more robust against junk data (which > can happen if the client is desynchronized) > - fixed a few bugs > > Description: > > [1] add new input plugin UNISOCK, using a unix socket. This allows userspace > applications to send packets to ulogd, for example to send packets offline. > It uses a key-length-value protocol to handle optional fields or extensions. > > [2] is a Perl script to load a PCAP file and send it to ulogd using the > UNIXSOCK plugin. > > Pierre > -- Eric Leblond INL: http://www.inl.fr/ NuFW: http://www.nufw.org/