* About Gatmux
@ 2010-08-24  9:47 Steven
From: Steven @ 2010-08-24  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono

In DLC establish phase, 27.010 have said if the station wish to
establish a DLC, if the responding station is ready to establish the
connection it will reply with a UA frame with the F-bit set to 1. If the
responding station is not ready or unwilling to establish the particular
DLC it will reply with a DM frame with the F-bit set to 1.

But in function gsm0710_packet, i can't find the corresponding
processing, so does retransmit processing.

So does Gatmux support this, or it will support?

Any suggestion will welcome

B.R

Steven
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.

* Re: About Gatmux
@ 2010-08-24 10:02 ` Marcel Holtmann
From: Marcel Holtmann @ 2010-08-24 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)