On Tue, 2010-08-24 at 10:21 +0100, Chris Wilson wrote: > Ivan, can you try this patch? > I've patched it, unfortunately it doesn't help. :( Dmesg is in attachement. Symptoms are the same. > Linus is going to make some more snide comments if he sees just how many > of these trivial-ish patches that I have pending... > I don't think so, this is fun, I haven't had problems with intel drivers in months :D > --- > > If we need to wait until the next vblank for the register to be updated > and to take effect, make sure the write is actually flushed to the register > prior to sleeping. > > Signed-off-by: Chris Wilson