* revert policy
@ 2010-08-24  6:57 Frans Meulenbroeks
From: Frans Meulenbroeks @ 2010-08-24  6:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Dear all,

I saw some reverts recently that did not have ack's.
My understanding of our policy is that a revert either can be done by
the person who did the commit (e.g. to withdraw a faulty patch), or
would require (if I recall correctly) two acks.

Is my understanding right?
If not, can someone explain our revert policy
If yes, can people please adhere the policy

In any case it seems good to add the revert policy to the wiki. I
could not find it there.

Frans.

* Re: revert policy
@ 2010-08-24 17:39 ` Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
From: Michael 'Mickey' Lauer @ 2010-08-24 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hi Frans,

good point. Your memory is correct, we have agreed to that long time
ago. I have created http://wiki.openembedded.net/index.php/Revert_Policy
to reflect it in the Wiki.

Thanks for reminding us!

Cheers,