Hi Sjur, > > STE version needs testing by the STE guys, but I did run into some SIM > > not ready issues with MBM when switching online/offline a few times. So > > that needs to be looked into. > > OK, I'll put in on our list. > Perhaps you could send me thelogs if you still have them around? don't have them with me. But I just did a lot off online-modem, offline-modem, disable-modem, enable-modem executions in random order to see how it behaves. MBM with older F35xx models had some issues. The STE I haven't tested, but it might be similar. Maybe it is just fine actually. Regards Marcel