Hi Jukka, > Another patchset about automatic provisioning of GPRS context settings. > > This time, provisioning driver API is synchronous, and __ofono_gprs_provision_get_settings includes MCC,MNC and SPN as in parameters. > Per modem probing and all related complexity was removed, since there was really no need for it. > > It is now the gprs-atom that queries SPN from SIM before calling provisioning. Cases when gprs-atom is unregistered or removed while SPN query is in progress, should be handled gracefully (unlike e.g. in netreg atom...) I think that our only leftover is how we handle the SPN detail. Denis, what is your preference here? My take would be that we store it inside network registration and provide it to external modules. I don't see a point in reading it twice. Regards Marcel