* wl12xx tree rebased
@ 2011-01-24 22:13 Luciano Coelho
From: Luciano Coelho @ 2011-01-24 22:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

Hi,

I have rebased the wl12xx master and wl12xx-next branches with latest
wireless-testing and wireless-next, respectively, as a base.

Please update your local trees.

--
Cheers,
Luca.

* Re: wl12xx tree rebased
@ 2011-01-25 19:33 ` Luciano Coelho
From: Luciano Coelho @ 2011-01-25 19:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

On Mon, 2011-01-24 at 23:13 +0100, Coelho, Luciano wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have rebased the wl12xx master and wl12xx-next branches with latest
> wireless-testing and wireless-next, respectively, as a base.
>
> Please update your local trees.

We have experienced a few problems with 2.6.38-rc1 at least on the Zoom
boards (failing to boot), so I have created a tag with the old tree,
which is still based on 2.6.37.  The tag is wl12xx-2010-01-10.  It
doesn't contain all the latest patches for wl12xx, but at least it's
something that is proven to work.

If the problem is not solved soon, I'll add the latest patches on top of
the old tree too, so we can continue developing and testing with Zoom
boards.

--
Cheers,
Luca.

* Re: wl12xx tree rebased
@ 2011-01-25 20:49   ` Luciano Coelho
From: Luciano Coelho @ 2011-01-25 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

On Tue, 2011-01-25 at 20:33 +0100, Coelho, Luciano wrote:
> We have experienced a few problems with 2.6.38-rc1 at least on the Zoom
> boards (failing to boot), so I have created a tag with the old tree,
> which is still based on 2.6.37.  The tag is wl12xx-2010-01-10.  It
> doesn't contain all the latest patches for wl12xx, but at least it's
> something that is proven to work.
>
> If the problem is not solved soon, I'll add the latest patches on top of
> the old tree too, so we can continue developing and testing with Zoom
> boards.

Due to an incredible demand (well, at least one person asked for
it! :P), I have created a new tag that is the same as wl12xx-2010-01-10
but with all the latest patches on top: wl12xx-2010-01-10-2

--
Cheers,
Luca.

* wl12xx tree rebased
@ 2011-05-02  8:19 Luciano Coelho
From: Luciano Coelho @ 2011-05-02  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

Hi,

I had to reset the master and wl12xx-next branches of the wl12xx tree to
fix some things.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

For those using these branches, please reset or rebase your local trees.

--
Cheers,
Luca.

* wl12xx tree rebased
@ 2011-04-19 13:59 Luciano Coelho
From: Luciano Coelho @ 2011-04-19 13:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

Hi,

I haven't been able to send a pull-request of my previous integration
round to John Linville because of some extra testing we wanted to do and
because I have been traveling for a couple of weeks.  So I had to rebase
the wl12xx tree again, so that the latest developments and patches
included in stable releases get into the tree without major merges.

Please rebase or reset your local trees so that we're aligned again.

@ 2011-04-01 12:42 Luciano Coelho
From: Luciano Coelho @ 2011-04-01 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

Hello,

I have rebased the master and wl12xx-next branches of the wl12xx.git
tree to align with wireless-testing and wireless-next, following the new
kernel release.