Hi Marcel, On Thu, 2011-01-27 at 08:37 +0100, ext Marcel Holtmann wrote: > > > you can have a look on what it would take to store a) read SPN in the > > > SIM atom and store it and b) let netreg atom use that value. > > > > Simple solution for this would be something like: > > ... > don't make this asynchronous. Just read the SPN and store it. Then it > can be easily accessed similar to MCC and MNC. > > The GPRS atom and netreg for that matter will not be available before > the SIM atom has been fully initialized anyway. > > If there is any race condition with this one, the we need to be really > really careful since it has a lot of consequences. This is the hard part of this, how to be sure SPN reading is ready early enough. I am not yet familiar enough with SIM initialisation to say how to do it. But I can start looking at it. --Jukka