Hi Denis, > >> This contradicts commit bb58a729073abcb6c5b0b2fb8b120973dfa42a07. > > I can't quite understand why Dietrich needs to this commit. We formal configure can just make EM770W works. > > Could you help on this? > > The Huawei firmware is funny, it can actually reconfigure the modem and > pcui ports (e.g. swap them). So we might have to be a bit smarter and > figure out which ports are actually being used for what inside the modem > driver. so I did apply this patch now since in the default settings the MDM port should be on interface 0. All other ones are tempered with. > Talk to Marcel, I believe he has played with the Huawei hardware the > most and might have ideas on how to fix this. And yes, I will add auto-detection for this now. It should be be possible to figure this out. ofonod[908]: PCUI: > AT^GETPORTMODE\r ofonod[908]: PCUI: < \r\n^getportmode:type:WCDMA:Qualcomm,MDM:0,NDIS:1,DIAG:2,PCUI:3\r\n\r\nOK\r\n All latest modules support ^GETPORTMODE command and the ones that don't have only two ports anyway. Regards Marcel