From: morgan.hill@holoplot.com
To: yocto@lists.yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto] How do I build an x32 Intel system?
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 12:05:09 +0100	[thread overview]

> Other than the first one, I don't know whether these are correct, or
> where I
> originally got them, or if there's a stock .cfg file that does all
> this.

I'm not familiar with x32 myself but Debian has an x32port which should
give you a working kernel config to start from.
https://wiki.debian.org/X32Port

--

<http://holoplot.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sg&utm_campaign=Holoplot_Signature+>

 <https://holoplot.com/>*HOLOPLOT GmbH - Headquarters*

Ringbahnstr. 12
(10-14) / A2

12099 Berlin, Germany

+49 (0) 30 40745812

*HOLOPLOT GmbH
- Manufacturing*

Alboinstr. 17-23 / Hall 12

12103 Berlin, Germany

+49
(0) 30 959988740

www.holoplot.com <https://holoplot.com/>

Follow us on
<https://www.facebook.com/OriginalHOLOPLOT/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sg&utm_campaign=Holoplot_Signature+>
LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/holoplot-gmbh?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sg&utm_campaign=Holoplot_Signature+>.

Roman Sick – CEO | HRB183974B, Register Court Charlottenburg, Germany |
EU Tax-Registration No. DE277000701 This e-mail contains confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or
have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or
distribution of the information in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.