On Mon, 2011-08-01 at 10:09 -0700, Jon Mason wrote: > On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 10:26 PM, Jeff Kirsher > wrote: > > Move the Myricom drivers into drivers/net/ethernet/myricom/ and make > > the necessary Kconfig and Makefile changes. > > Acked-by: Jon Mason > > > CC: Andrew Gallatin > > CC: Brice Goglin > > Signed-off-by: Jeff Kirsher Jon- I made some minor changes to the Kconfig based on feedback from others on other Kconfig's which made sense to apply to the other driver Kconfig's. Here is the Kconfig: +config NET_VENDOR_MYRI + bool "Myricom devices" + depends on PCI && INET + ---help--- + If you have a network (Ethernet) card belonging to this class, say + Y and read the Ethernet-HOWTO, available from + . + + Note that the answer to this question doesn't directly affect the + kernel: saying N will just cause the configurator to skip all + the questions about Myricom cards. If you say Y, you will be asked for + your specific card in the following questions. + +if NET_VENDOR_MYRI + +config MYRI10GE + tristate "Myricom Myri-10G Ethernet support" + depends on PCI && INET + select FW_LOADER + select CRC32 + select INET_LRO + ---help--- + This driver supports Myricom Myri-10G Dual Protocol interface in + Ethernet mode. If the eeprom on your board is not recent enough, + you will need a newer firmware image. + You may get this image or more information, at: + + + + To compile this driver as a module, choose M here. The module + will be called myri10ge. + +config MYRI10GE_DCA + bool "Direct Cache Access (DCA) Support" + default y + depends on MYRI10GE && DCA && !(MYRI10GE=y && DCA=m) + ---help--- + Say Y here if you want to use Direct Cache Access (DCA) in the + driver. DCA is a method for warming the CPU cache before data + is used, with the intent of lessening the impact of cache misses. + +endif # NET_VENDOR_MYRI Let me know if these changes are ok and I can add your ACK.