Am Donnerstag, den 01.09.2011, 10:02 +0100 schrieb Paul Eggleton: > On Thursday 01 September 2011 09:48:52 Paul Menzel wrote: > > (no full stop at the end of the summary please next time) > > I know you're trying to ensure quality Paul, but this is pedantry to the nth > degree. Really, we only need to ensure that patches are technically correct > and adequately described in the commit message. 1. That is why I wrote »next time«. 2. And if I understand the last item in the Commit Patch Message Guidelines [1] correctly - Avoid punctuation in the short log. it is actually considered an error. Thanks, Paul [1] http://openembedded.org/index.php/Commit_Patch_Message_Guidelineshttp://openembedded.org/index.php/Commit_Patch_Message_Guidelines