Hi guys, > > We should now show a network without an APN. > > --- > > I have not tested this one. But something like this should do > > the trick. Maybe someone with deeper knowledge on the APN > > behavior could explain under which circumstances the APN is set, e.g. > > see the netreg vs apn setting in this patch. Not sure if this is correct. > > > > cheers, > > daniel > > Thanks Daniel. This sort of works after some fixes but it looks like > there are still issues if modem or context properties change. I'll > have a go a fixing it later today. I'm including my initial comments > below for reference (just in case I don't manage to fix them). can you please move this to the ConnMan mailing list. Regards Marcel