Hi, On Tue, 2012-03-13 at 15:34 -0500, Rob Clark wrote: > From: Andy Gross > > Register OMAP DRM/KMS platform device, and reserve a CMA region for > the device to use for buffer allocation. DMM is split into a > separate device using hwmod. What's the diff with this and the previous one? I see you still have the platform data there. You didn't comment on that. Where is it used after the board files are gone when we use DT? And how about the size of the contiguous memory area, it was left a bit unclear to me why it cannot be dynamic. Tomi