On Thu, 2012-03-29 at 10:30 -0700, Brian Norris wrote: > On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Mike Dunn wrote: > > The drivers' read methods, absent an error, return a non-negative integer > > indicating the maximum number of bit errors that were corrected in any one > > writesize region. MTD returns -EUCLEAN if this is >= euclean_threshold, 0 > > otherwise. Note that this is a subtle change to the driver interface. > > > > This and the preceeding patches in this set were tested ubi on top of the > > nandsim and docg4 devices, running the ubi test io_basic from mtd-utils. > > Did you test any non-NAND devices? I'm getting the feeling that some > of this is misguided or at least needs some fixing. See below. Brian, you are right, these 2 should be reverted and Mike should come back with a better patch-set. I was not careful enough, and thanks for the review. -- Best Regards, Artem Bityutskiy