* [Fwd: [SeaBIOS] [ANNOUNCE] SeaBIOS 1.7.0]
@ 2012-04-20 13:33 Ian Campbell
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Ian Campbell @ 2012-04-20 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
I don't think we should consider switching to this new SeaBIOS version
for 4.2 now that we are in code freeze so I don't plan to propose doing
so (obviously ;-)).
-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Kevin O'Connor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [SeaBIOS] [ANNOUNCE] SeaBIOS 1.7.0
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 22:48:55 -0400
The 1.7.0 version of SeaBIOS has now been released. For more
information on the release, please see:
New in this release:
* Many enhancements to VGA BIOS code - it should now be feature complete with LGPL vgabios.
* Support for virtio-scsi.
* Improved USB drive (usb-msc) support.
* Several USB controller bug fixes and improvements.
* Runtime ACPI AML PCI hotplug construction.
* Support for running on i386 and i486 CPUs.
* Enhancements to PCI init when running on emulators.
* Several bug fixes
For information on obtaining SeaBIOS, please see:
SeaBIOS mailing list
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-04-20 13:33 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2012-04-20 13:33 [Fwd: [SeaBIOS] [ANNOUNCE] SeaBIOS 1.7.0] Ian Campbell
This is an external index of several public inboxes,
see mirroring instructions on how to clone and mirror
all data and code used by this external index.