On Thu, 2012-05-17 at 08:43 +0800, Alex Shi wrote: > > I've seem to have misplaced my cross-compiler set, so I've only compiled > > x86-64 for now. > > > Oh, I also need a cross-compiler for other archs. Thanks reminder! Here: http://kernel.org/pub/tools/crosstool/ Oh, and if you want to automate this. I attached a ktest.pl config that does it for you. I'll be pushing this config and others into a examples directory come the next merge window. Ktest is located in the Linux tree under tools/testing/ktest/ You can run a bunch of cross compiles by doing: ktest.pl crosstests.conf -- Steve